So I got a Diva Cup (http://www.divacup.com/) in the mail a few days ago. While I am happy to be reducing the amount of waste I produce (and saving mula), I find myself in the most awkward positions, with the strangest profanities coming out of my mouth. I repeat the mantra “for the environment, for the environment”, as I dig around for the little bastard.
- hurricaneharry reblogged this from monasterylane
- omystitch likes this
- breath-smiles-tears likes this
- ashleywarpaint reblogged this from monasterylane
- fairiesandstrawberries likes this
- jessprints said:I wanted to get one of these, but feared those profanities and awkward moments of searching.
- jessprints likes this
- monasterylane posted this